What is Term Life Insurance?
Life insurance is the cornerstone of our business. Since 1977, Primerica has only offered term life insurance, giving families the coverage they need at a price they can afford.
Nobody Understands What Families Need for Life Insurance Like Primerica
- Simple, affordable term life insurance
- Benefit- and feature-rich solutions
- Your own representative interested in you
- Up to 70% of face amount terminal illness benefit with waiver of premium with a maximum of $400,000
- Industry-leading renewal options
- Family banding
- Unique custom term solutions
- Increasing Benefit Rider
An Industry Leader Since 1977, Primerica's life companies stand tall in the industry.
- An average of $3.8 million in benefit claims paid every day*
- 94% of claims are paid within 14 days
- More than $764 billion of term life insurance in force*
- Rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best. Only 17 percent of life companies meet this standard**
*Numbers reflect the combined totals or daily average, as indicated above, as of, or for the year ended, December 31, 2017, for the following affiliated companies: Life Insurance: National Benefit Life Insurance Company (Home Office: Long Island City, NY) in New York; Primerica Life Insurance Company (Executive Offices: Duluth, GA) in all other U.S. jurisdictions; Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada (Head Office: Mississauga, ON) in Canada. Investments: In the United States, securities are offered by PFS Investments Inc., 1 Primerica Parkway, Duluth, Georgia 30099-0001; In Canada, mutual funds are offered by PFSL Investments Canada Ltd., mutual fund dealer, and segregated funds are offered by Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada, Head Office: Mississauga, Ontario. Each company is responsible for its own financial obligations.
** A.M. Best ratings range in order from the highest ratings as follows: A++, A+, A, A-, B++, B+, B, B-, C++, C+, C, C-, D, E, F.
Primerica's Life Companies:
- Primerica Life Insurance Company
- Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada
- National Benefit Life Insurance Company
Term life insurance underwritten by National Benefit Life Insurance Company, Home Office: Long Island City, NY in New York State; Primerica Life Insurance Company, Executive Offices: Duluth, GA in all other U.S. jurisdictions; and Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada, Home Office: Mississauga, Ontario in Canada.