Make Your Move
Have It All: As an Entrepreneur!
If you’ve ever dreamed of going into business for yourself, of doing something with your time and energy that you can feel good about, of helping yourself and your family through helping others, then Primerica could be the perfect fit.
Our business opportunity gives women (and men) like you the chance to truly “have it all.” You build your business on YOUR terms, around YOUR schedule. Best of all, unlike a job, Primerica will never make you choose between potentially earning a great income and spending quality time with the people you care about.
Get a Fresh Start
- Women-owned firms account for 30% of all privately owned firms.1
- Between 1997 and 2013, the number of women-owned firms increased by 59% - a rate 1½ times the national average. 1
- “As of 2013, it is estimated that there are over 8.6 million women-owned businesses in the United States, generating over $1.3 trillion in revenues and employing nearly 7.8 million people.” 1
- Businesses owned by women of color employ nearly 1.4 million people and generate an estimated $227 billion in revenues annually. 1
- Over the past decade, the growth in the number of women-owned firms with $10 million or more in revenues has increased by 56.6% - a rate 47% faster than the rate of growth of all firms in the same revenue category.2
A Growing Voice
- “Nearly 80% of women in relationships bear the responsibility of managing household finances – often with little help from their significant others.”3
- “The majority of Canadian women (82%) are the primary decision-maker, or have equal responsibility, for household financial decisions.”4
1. “The 2013 State of Women Owned Businesses Report”, Womenable.com, viewed November 12, 2013
2. Growing Under the Radar: An Exploration of the Achievements of Million Dollar Women Owned Firms”, Womenable.com, viewed November 12, 2013
3. PRWeb.com, February 27, 2013
4. Advisor.ca, March 8, 2012